Installing Yadle » Community Edition
The Yadle Community Edition is available to the public with no subscription or license necessary. The Community Edition is deployed as a collection of Docker containers.The following are limitations of the Community Edition:
- 100,000 file scan limit.
- Single-threaded agent scan process and File Channel updater.
- No scrubbable thumbnails generated for R3D video files.
- No turntable thumbnails generated for 3D geometry files.
- Image files that are part of a sequence will not be automatically grouped into a sequence as a single result with scrubbable thumbnail.
- No AI analysis and tagging of image file formats.
- Cannot define additional scan paths. Only files in $HOME/Desktop/Yadle can be scanned.
- Support available through the Yadle Community Forum.
System RequirementsSupported Operating Systems:
- Windows PC that supports Docker Desktop for Windows
- macOS system that supports Docker Desktop for Mac
- Linux system that supports Docker Engine or Docker Desktop for Linux
- 16GB RAM
- 100GB (SSD recommended)
|TCP||80||Inbound||Yadle web server|
|TCP||4444||Inbound||Yadle API server|