Release Notes » Yadle 21.03 (Edison) Release
Release Date: March 22nd, 2021
The Yadle Edison release is focused on improving individual user experience. With support for the most popular cloud storage providers, users are able to search across all their cloud files from one place. Yadle wants to make using files just as easy as finding them. The desktop app now enables users to drag & drop files into virtually any application they use. Another exciting addition in this release is the full text search capability. Now users can track down documents by their actual content, expanding on the numerous ways to locate files.
- Full Text Search
- OneDrive Integration
- Box Integration
- Support for Removable Drives
- Drag & Drop
- File Channel Performance Enhancements
- Multipage Document Previews
- Improved Error Handling
- Added Volume ID to support indexing removable drives on multiple devices without creating duplicates.
- Setting up new indexer allows for continuous or single scan modes to be selected.
- Carousel view can be invoked from thumbnails in Lightbox results mode.
- Support for indexing OneDrive and Box cloud services.
- Parallelized File Channel initialization for faster creation times.
- Full text search of documents.
- Ability to drag and drop files from the desktop app to virtually any application or project folder.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to detect text in images and pdfs.
- Multipage documents receive viewable thumbnail for all pages.
- Filter results by a specific file creation/modification date.
- Filter results by a specific date when the file was indexed by Yadle.
- View all available search properties here.
- Prevent user from searching until elastic search is fully initialized.
- Fixed the fields a user can edit in their account settings.
- Removed empty option in Results Display.
- File DNA no longer disappears when clicking on the referenced duplicate file link.
- First verify that files are reachable prior to attempting an open in the desktop app.
- Fixed File Channel count being off by 1.
- Configured indexers no longer need to be enabled for network mapping settings to be applied when using the desktop app.