Release Notes » Yadle 22.10 (Méliès) Release
Release Date: October 14th, 2022Additions Platform
- “Run Once” scan mode added. Useful for performing single scans of external/removable media.
- Filetype icons added for .amr, .ffx, .jsx, .max, .maxc, .ora, and .xps file formats.
Improvements & Fixes
- Duplicate file instances properly added to global file catalog when running more than 1 agent scan process.
- File Channels with multiple paths update for all specified paths.
- Yadle server and microservices pre-install checks for new docker compose plugin.
- Microservices will only process changes for the specified device id.
- Color settings applied from corresponding .RMD files when generating scrubbale thumbnails for .R3D files.
- Filtering results by # of duplicates using UI filters no longer returns a search error.
- Files correctly marked/unmarked as deleted.
- Rules microservice for adding tags, comments, and/or URL links to files based on some critera of the directory now works.
- User config documents now support special characters in username.
- Thumbnails generated for video file formats changed to output in .png format to match static images and 3d files.
- Metadata for images and videos stringified into a single field in elasticsearch index.